Come to breakfast and snack time prepared with these Veggie EggPops. Sneak some carrots and celery in and serve with hummus or other dips.
Total: 10 minutes
Prep: 10 minutes
- 3 Carrots, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 1 Stalk celery
- 6 Hard-boiled EGGS, peeled
- 1/2 cup of desired prepared dips (such as guacamole, hummus, tzatziki sauce or ranch dressing)
- CUT carrots in half lengthwise; CUT into 4-inch lengths.
- CUT celery stalk in half lengthwise; TRIM into 4-inch lengths.
- INSERT celery or carrot stick into the wide end of each egg.
- DIP into the desired choice of dips.