- 4 EGGS, beaten
- 2 bagels, split, toasted
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese blend (2 oz.)
- 4 Slices cooked bacon chopped
- Salt & pepper
- HEAT oven to 450°F. COAT large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot.
- POUR IN eggs. As eggs begin to set, GENTLY PULL the eggs across the pan with an inverted turner, forming large soft curds. CONTINUE cooking – pulling, lifting and folding eggs – until thickened and no visible liquid egg remains. add salt and pepper to taste. Do not stir constantly. REMOVE from heat
- Divide the scrambled eggs between the bagels.
- Sprinkle the tops with cheese and crumbled bacon before place in the oven for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.