There is a lot to love about our Broccoli Cheese Frittata recipe. But right now, we especially love that it can be frozen and reheated so easily!
Total: 30 minutes
Prep: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 Servings
- 8 EGGS
- 3 cups chopped broccoli
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp. chopped green onion
- PREHEAT oven to 350˚. COMBINE broccoli and water in 10-inch, oven-proof nonstick skillet. COOK over medium heat until tender, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. DRAIN well.
- BEAT eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper in large bowl until blended. ADD broccoli mixture, cheese and green onion; MIX well.
- COAT same skillet with cooking spray and HEAT over medium heat until hot. POUR egg mixture into skillet and COOK over low to medium heat until edges are set, about 5 minutes.
- REMOVE from burner and TRANSFER to oven. BAKE until eggs are completely set and no visible liquid egg remains, about 10 minutes. REMOVE from oven and let sit for 5 minutes. CUT into wedges and SERVE.