Wrap up a busy day with the family by getting together and sharing Mummy’s Caesar Egg Salad Wraps.
Total: 10 minutes
Prep: 10 minutes
- 6 large EGGS, hard-boiled, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded, low sodium
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 4 leaves iceberg lettuce
- 4 flatbread wraps (optional)
- In a large bowl, PLACE eggs, salad dressing, lemon juice, cheese, salt and pepper, and mix until well incorporated.
- SPOON 1/2 cup of mixture into each lettuce leaf and ROLL each one into a flatbread wrap.