- 3 chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- Marinade: 1 tbs chili powder
- 1 tbs turmeric
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tbs minced garlic
- 1/2 lemon
- Coating: 1 cup flour
- 2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1tsp salt
- 1tsp pepper
- In a bowl, add the chicken, mix the chili powder, turmeric, salt, pepper, garlic, and lemon.
- Cover and marinate for one hour.
- Combine the flour, breadcrumbs, turmeric, cumin, coriander in one bowl.
- Whisk eggs together in a separate bowl.
- In batches, dip them in the egg wash, then in the breadcrumbs.
- Heat about 2 inches of vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until a few breadcrumbs dropped in the oil start to sizzle immediately. Fry the chicken, in batches, until golden brown and cooked through, a couple of minutes per side.
- Drain on a paper towel and serve with ketchup.