- 10 Tbs Unsalted Butter
- 6 Oz Milk Chocolate Chopped
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbs instant coffee
- 2 large EGGS
- 1 1/2 tbs Kahlua (Optional)
- 2 tps Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Cocoa powder
- 1/4 Tsp salt
- 3oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tbs heavy cream
- 2 tbs peanut butter
- Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees
- In a pot melt butter and 2 oz milk chocolate together.
- Add sugar, coffee Mix
- Whisk in eggs, 1 tbs Kahlua, vanilla extract.
- Pour in the flour, cocoa powder, salt then mix.
- Add the remaining milk chocolate then pour into an 8x8 pan
- Bake for 45 minutes. Check for doneness with the tried-and-true toothpick method: a toothpick inserted into the center of the pan should come out clean.
- In a separate bowl add the chocolate chips and heavy cream the melt.
- Add peanut butter, 1/2 tbs of Kahlua mix
- When brownie comes out, pour 3/4 of mixture over and smooth out with a spatula.
- Allow the chocolate to chill.
- Then drizzle the remaining chocolate.
- Pour a glass of milk and enjoy!