Total: 30 minutes
- 4 corn tortillas
- 1 cup grated extra-sharp white cheddar cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 7 ounces fresh chorizo sausage, casing removed if necessary
- Sour cream (optional)
- Salsa (optional)
- Whisk eggs and 2 tablespoons cilantro in medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside
- Sauté chorizo sausage in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until cooked through, breaking up with back of spoon, about 5 minutes.
- Add egg mixture and stir until very softly set, about 1 minute. Remove egg mixture from heat.
- Cook tortillas in a skillet over high heat until beginning to crisp on the bottom
- Divide egg mixture among tortillas and sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons cilantro. Fold each tortilla in half. Serve with sour cream and salsa, if desired.