Soaked in coconut and topped with berries, this French Toast gives off serious vacation vibes without having to take any PTO.
Total: 30 minutes
Prep: 15 minutes
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup lite coconut milk
- ½ tablespoon coconut extract
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 4 slices whole-grain bread
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, to serve
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, to serve
- Heat a griddle to medium-low heat. Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut milk, and coconut extract. In another shallow bowl, add the coconut flakes. Dip the bread into the egg mixture, then into the coconut and place on the hot griddle.
- Cook on each side 2-3 minutes, until golden brown. Serve warm with maple syrup and strawberries.