Cooking for the family doesn’t have to be complex. Make an Easy As Pie Crab Quiche tonight
Total: 1 hour, 5 minutes
Prep: 15 minutes
- 6 large EGGS
- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup buttermilk baking mix
- 3/4 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) crab meat, well drained
- 1 cup crisp-tender cooked fresh asparagus, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 Tbsp. dried minced onions
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. white pepper
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. SPRAY a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with cooking spray; SET aside.
- BEAT eggs with a wire whisk in medium bowl.
- COMBINE baking mix and half-and-half in a small bowl. ADD baking mix mixture to eggs, mixing until smooth. STIR in crab, asparagus, cheese and seasonings.
- POUR mixture into prepared pie plate.
- BAKE 45 to 50 minutes or until center is set. COOL on wire rack 15 minutes before cutting into wedges to serve.