Total: 15 minutes
Prep: 15 minutes
- 12 Large hard-boiled EGGS, peeled
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. Yellow mustard
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 48 Thin 2-inch long celery sticks
- 72 Mini chocolate chips or cut up olives
- 96 Thin 2-inch long pieces carrot
- Shredded lettuce, optional
- SLICE eggs lengthwise in half. REMOVE yolks; place in a medium bowl.
- STIR mayonnaise, mustard, and salt into yolks until well blended.
- DIVIDE yolk mixture evenly between egg whites.
- For each “bunny,” USE 3 mini chocolate chips – 2 for eyes and 1 for a nose. PLACE 2 celery sticks near the top of “bunny” for ears. PLACE 4 carrot pieces at an angle under the nose for whiskers.
- COVER a serving platter with lettuce. PLACE bunnies on lettuce.
- REFRIGERATE until ready to serve