- 2 tbsp (30 mL) oil
- 6hard boiled eggs, sliced into rounds (24 slices)
- 2avocados, peeled and mashed
- 2 tomato, sliced (optional)
- 12 coriander leaves, to garnish (optional)
- 1 loaf of bread (your choice)
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Mix olive oil with minced garlic. Brush mixture onto bread and bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden in color and crispy. Move onto a wire rack to cool.
- Arrange bread on a large platter. To assemble, layer each toast with mashed avocado, topped with a tomato slice (optional) and then add one egg . Garnish with coriander leaves (optional).