Total: 20 minutes
Prep: 10 minutes
- 4 medium tortillas
- 4 eggs1 tsp (5 mL) smoked paprika
- 4 tsp (20 mL) butter, divided
- 1 medium onion, finely sliced
- 1 green chilies (optional)
- 4 Slices of bacon cooked (optional)
- Avocado (optional)
- salt, to taste
- In a non-stick skillet, warm tortilla on medium heat. Keep warm.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs with smoked paprika.
- In a medium non-stick skillet, melt 1 tsp (5 mL) butter on medium-high heat. Pour in the egg mixture and reduce heat to medium-low. Just as the eggs begin to set, gently stir to form soft clouds. Add salt as desired.
- Place the scrambled egg on top with sliced onions and green chilies. Repeat with remaining scrambled eggs.
- Add in additional toppings bacon, avocado, etc.
- Serve rolled.