Total: 20 minutes
Prep: 5 minutes
- 4 slices whole-wheat bread, toasted
- 9 oz. smoked salmon
- 8 eggs
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 ½ tablespoon butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Beat the eggs in a bowl. Add heavy cream, salt, and pepper and mix to combine.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat and pour in the eggs.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low. Cook and stir until the eggs are cooked through but still slightly moist, not dry. Use a spatula to move the eggs across the skillet.
- Serve the eggs on toasted bread slices, topped with smoked salmon.