Total: 20 minutes
Prep: 10 minutes
Servings: 8 waffles
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 5 tbs brown sugar
- 5 tbs butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/3 teaspoon nutmeg
- A pinch of salt
- Mix liquid ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- In another bowl combine dry ingredients.
- Pour liquid ingredients in dry ones and whisk until you get a homogeneous and lump-free mixture.
- Grease waffle iron and heat it.
- Pour a ladle of batter into the iron, close and cook according to waffle iron instructions.
- When ready, remove them from the iron and serve.