Guacamole Deviled Eggs! Hard-boiled eggs and avocado are made for each other in these creamy, tasty deviled eggs. No mayo needed.
Total: 15 minutes
Prep: 15 minutes
- 12 large, hard-boiled EGGS
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp salt
- Dash Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 12 tortilla chips
- CUT hard-boiled eggs in half length-wise. SPOON out yolks and PLACE into a re-sealable bag. SET egg white halves onto a plate.
- ADD avocado, sour cream, salt and tabasco to bag of yolks. SEAL bag and MASH together with hands until completely MIXED.
- SNIP one corner of the bag and PIPE into the egg white halves creating a small mound.
- GARNISH with 1/2 piece of tortilla chip and drops of salsa and SERVE.