It’s time to let the good times casserole! And with this Ham & Egg Casserole recipe, that’s easy to do.
Total: 1 hour
Prep: 10 minutes
- 12 large EGGS
- 1 carton ricotta cheese or cottage cheese (15 oz.)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend (8 oz.)
- 2 cups chopped cooked ham (8 oz.)
- 1/4 cup minced green onions
- HEAT oven to 350°F. BEAT eggs in large bowl until blended. ADD ricotta cheese, flour and baking powder; MIX well. STIR IN Italian cheese, ham and green onions. POUR in greased 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish.
- BAKE in 350°F oven until puffed, golden and knife inserted near center comes out clean, 40 to 50 minutes. LET STAND 5 minutes.