Have some real daredevils at home? Try out this Daredevil’s Impossible Cake recipe
Total: 1 hour, 15 minutes
Prep: 25 minutes
- 7 large EGGS, divided
- 1/2 cup cajeta (Mexican caramel sauce)
- 1 box chocolate fudge cake mix (15.25 oz)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F. SPRAY a 12 cup Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- SPREAD ½ cup of cajeta in bottom of pan. In a mixing bowl, ADD cake mix, cinnamon, water, oil and 3 eggs. MIX until all ingredients are well combined. POUR mixture into prepared Bundt pan.
- PLACE remaining eggs, milk and condensed milk in a blender container. BLEND for 10 seconds or until all ingredients are mixed completely. POUR mixture over batter.
- COVER bundt cake pan loosely with aluminum foil and place in a roasting dish. PLACE in center oven rack and FILL roasting dish with 1-inch of boiling water. BAKE for 48-50 minutes or when tested with a knife, it comes out clean.
- REMOVE from oven and water bath. UNCOVER and let cool for at least 2 hours.
- PLACE a large cake plate over bundt pan. Invert QUICKLY and REMOVE pan. TOP with more cajeta sauce. SLICE and serve.