Searching for a recipe as healthy as it is delicious? Our Mediterranean Chopped Salad with hard-boiled eggs is fun & fresh. Stack it in a jar for an easy lunch on the go!
Total: 20 minutes
Prep: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 hard-boiled large EGGS, cooled to room temperature, peeled and quartered
- 6 cups packed chopped romaine lettuce hearts
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 cup canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup pitted quartered Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. each finely chopped fresh parsley and chives
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- COMBINE lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, chickpeas and olives in large bowl. TOP with feta cheese.
- WHISK together vinegar, parsley, chives and mustard in small bowl. ADD olive oil slowly, whisking until combined.
- TOSS salad lightly with dressing and DIVIDE evenly among 4 dinner plates. TOP with eggs.