Total: 45 minutes
Prep: 15 minutes
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl combine sausage, garlic, and paprika powder.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add chopped shallot and jalapeño pepper. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in the sausage mixture and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes, parsley, and cook until the potatoes are fork-tender. Stir frequently.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve topped with crumbled feta cheese and a fried egg.