Total: 10 minutes
- 3 tablespoons Base, Vegetable, Low Sodium
- 1 tablespoon GINGER ROOT, RAW
- 2 tablespoons Sauce, Soy, Gluten Free
- 1 tablespoon Onions, Dried, Minced
- 1 tablespoon Oil, Sesame Seed, Toasted Pure
- 1 tablespoon GARLIC POWDER
- 2 tablespoons Vinegar, Rice Wine
- 1 tablespoon SALT, KOSHER
- 1/2 tablespoon PEPPER BLACK, GROUND
- 3 qt WATER, MUNICIPAL
- Sanitation Instructions: Food prep areas, equipment, and utensils to be
- used in the recipe will be washed and sanitized prior to beginning the
- preparation and cooking.
- Getting Ready: Assemble all ingredients, utensils, etc. to be used in
- recipe within easy reach of prep area so that food safety can be managed
- more effectively as well as better control of contamination and cross
- Personal Hygiene: Wash hands thoroughly before handling food, after
- handling contaminated food or objects, and before switching to another
- step where there is an opportunity for contamination. This applies as well
- to before and after glove use.
- Beginning Temperatures: Take and record on a temperature log all
- beginning temperatures of refrigerated foods before beginning the recipe.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Add hot water and stir until all solids are dissolved.
- Strain before using.
- May be made in advance.
- If it gets too cold, heat the broth. Cover and place in a 350° hot oven for 7-10 minutes until it reaches 165°.