Total: 40 minutes
Prep: 18 minutes
- 1 box white cake mix (16.25 oz)
- 1 ¼ cups water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large EGGS
- 1 ½ cups strawberries, chopped
- 1 cup canned sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup canned fat free evaporated milk
- ¼ cup low fat milk
- For Topping
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 ½ Tbsp. granulated sugar
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 12 sliced strawberries for garnish
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F. SPRAY twelve 4 oz. ramekins with nonstick cooking spray. SET aside.
- COMBINE cake mix, water, vegetable oil and eggs in a large bowl. WHISK to combine ingredients. FOLD in strawberries and pour mixture into prepared ramekins. BAKE for 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let COOL completely.
- WHISK together condensed milk, evaporated milk and low fat milk in a medium bowl for the milk topping. POKE holes in the cakes thoroughly using a fork. SPOON 4 tablespoons of mixture over each cake. COVER with aluminum foil and REFRIGERATE for at least 2 hours to overnight to allow the liquid mixture to soak in.
- PLACE whipping cream, sugar and vanilla in the bowl of a stand mixer. WHIP until stiff peaks form. SPREAD evenly over top of the cake. GARNISH each cake with 1 sliced strawberry.