- 2 3/4 Cup Flour, All-Purpose, SYSCO
- 1 tablespoon Baking Soda SYS
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla Extract, Imitation, Diacrys SYS
- 3 Cup ZUCCHINI SQUASH RAW GREEN
- 2 tablespoons CINNAMON, GROUND
- 1 1/2 Cup Sugar, White Granulated Cane, SYSCO
- 1 tablespoon Baking Powder Double Acting, SYS
- 1/4 tablespoon SALT, TABLE
- 6 OZ Butter, without salt
- Egg, shell - 2 each
- 1/2 tablespoon Spice, Nutmeg, Ground, SYS
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Line muffin tins with cupcake liners (or spray well with pan spray)
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking
- powder,salt,and nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, sugar, vanilla, melted butter, and shredded
- zucchini together; set aside.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients until just combined, do not over mix
- Spoon into the prepared muffin cups, about 3/4 full
- Bake 20-25 minutes, turning halfway through, in the preheated oven, until a
- toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Product must reach an internal temperature of 140°F for 15 seconds.
- Cool 10 minutes before turning out onto wire racks to cool completely