How to Decorate Eggs with Whipped Cream
Decorate your eggs with something delicious to make them eggstra special!
WHAT YOU NEED
- Hard-boiled EGGS, in shell
- Food coloring
- 1 large carton of whipped cream, such as Cool WhipTM
- Drying rack
- EMPTY container of whipped cream into an 8 x 8 baking dish, or
use a muffin pan to keeps the colors separate.
- DROP food coloring onto the whipped cream. SWIRL the color
to create a tie-dye effect. Do not use more than one color at a
time, or you’ll get a muddy color.
- DIP eggs into marbled food coloring and whipped cream
- PLACE eggs on drying rack and let dry for 20-60 minutes.
Food safety precaution: If you’re eggcited to eat your eggs, make sure to use food-safe, edible ingredients.
Soaking hard-boiled eggs in white vinegar for 10 minutes before whipped cream dying helps intensify the color on the eggs. Wipe the shells dry with paper towels before rolling in the tinted whipped cream.