- 1 store-bought puff pastry
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and diced
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll the puff pastry to a thickness of about 3 mm. Use a knife to cut it into 8 equal squares.
- Add butter in a pan and melt over medium-low heat.
- Add diced apples, flour, sugar, and cinnamon. Stir well and cook over medium heat for a couple of minutes until the apples are tender. Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Add a teaspoon of apple mixture in the center of each square.
- Brush the edges of each square with water and fold pastry to form a triangle. Press gently the edges. Cut 3 air vents in each triangle and place them on the baking sheet.
- Refrigerate the triangles for about 15 minutes.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until the pastry is golden brown.