- 50 Egg, Large - EGG, HARD COOKED PEELED WHOLE
- BRINE PACK
- 1 1/2 tablespoon SPICE, PEPPER BLACK GROUND *
- 2 Cup MAYONNAISE, LIGHT -Duke's
- 2 tablespoons Mustard, gallon
- 1 tablespoon SUGAR, WHITE GRANULATED CANE
- 100 Slice Bread, Sliced, 100% WW - Schmidt
- 3 tablespoons WATER
- Remove eggs from brine. Rinse several times. Finely chop boiled eggs.
- Combine eggs, pepper, sugar, mustard, mayonnaise, and water. Mix lightly until well blended. Spread 4 lb (approximately 1 qt 1/2 Cup) into each shallow pan (12x20x2.5) to a product depth of 2" or less to cool.
- CCP: Cool to 41°F or lower within 4 hours.
- Portion with NO. 12 scoop (1/3 Cup) on 1 slice of bread. Top with second slice of bread. Cut each sandwich diagonally in half. Cover. Refrigerate until service.