- 1 dozen hard-boiled eggs
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise ( I prefer Hellman's/ Best Foods)
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- salt & pepper
- Red and blue food coloring
- 2 tbs vinegar
- 2 cups hot water
- Cut eggs in half and take out yolks and place them in a medium bowl. Break up yolks.
- Add mayo, mustard, salt, and pepper, and whip up with a spatula until smooth and creamy.
- Mix 1 cup hot water and 1 teaspoon food coloring and 1 tablespoon vinegar.
- Place egg whites into the colored water and let sit until the desired color is achieved about 1-2 minutes. (make sure to leave white ones!)
- Take out egg whites and place them on a paper towel to allow the excess color to drip off.
- Then arrange eggs on a platter.
- Pipe the egg yolk mixture into the egg white halves.