Never underestimate the power of a microwave meal. This Microwave Coffee Cup Scramble cooks in only 2 minutes and will fuel your kids' bodies and brains for a day of at-home learning.
Total: 12 minutes
Prep: 10 minutes
- 2 Large EGGS
- 2 tbsp. Milk
- 2 tbsp. Cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp. Chopped tomato
- 1 tsp. Minced pickled jalapeño pepper
- Pinch each salt and pepper
- WHISK together eggs, milk, cheese, tomato, jalapeño, salt, and pepper.
- POUR into well-greased 12-oz microwave-safe mug or mason jar.
- MICROWAVE on high for 30 seconds; STIR. MICROWAVE for 70 to 80 seconds or until eggs are puffed and set.